When you purchase a Proactiv product you agree to participate in their automatic renewal program. Meaning the first order you place will be repeated automatically. You have the right to cancel an order and terminate participation in the automatic renewal program at any time. However, be aware that some products may be single orders but multiple payment plans.
What you’ll need to cancel:
- Your personal information
- Your Proactiv account information
- Proactiv customer service number: 1-888-414-9372 or 1-888-499-8951
- Proactiv customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- A recent shipping invoice for your Proactiv account number
Steps to cancel:
- Call the customer service line listed above, there are two because you may be directed to the other once you call one. Make sure to have any information linked to your Proactiv account, such as the account number, nearby as you may be required to provide it.
- Follow any instructions in order to be directed to a customer service representative
- Once you’re in contact with customer service make a note of the time of the call and who you are speaking too.
- State that you wish for your account to be terminated and that any automatic billing linked to your account be terminated as well.
*Note: Be sure to review your bank statement or the payment method linked to your Proactiv account 30-60 days after you request a cancellation to ensure it was successful.
If you are for any reason unsuccessful in your attempts to cancel a Proactiv subscription then I strongly advise clicking on the Use Cancellation Form link above. The cancellation service provided by cancellation professionals will make be able to expedite any problems you may have.