Joining ShopSmarter can help you find and get good value for online purchases. They offer three ways to save money: using their price comparison tool to find the best deal, using coupons for online buying at many retailers, and getting ten percent (10%) cash back on purchases at certain select stores when you click through their links. If you make a lot of purchases online, have the diligence and follow-through to use coupons, and already use the stores where you can get 10% back, ShopSmarter can be a way to earn money. For instance, if you shop at Walmart, BestBuy, Sam’s Club, or Kohl’s this might be a good match. For a small monthly fee, you get access to ShopSmarter’s coupons, cash back, and search tool.
However, you may decide after the free trial or several months of use, that it is not for you. In that case, you’ll want to cancel as soon as possible to avoid losing money on the membership payments. ShopSmarter has three methods of cancellation.
You Will Need:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone: Call ShopSmarter Customer Service at 800-254-6536. Request cancellation.
- Online: Log in to your ShopSmarter account, and click on the ‘Help’ tab. Click the ‘Cancel Membership’ Link and follow the given instructions.
- Email: Write a cancellation email with your name and information to CustomerService@ShopSmarter.com.
If you decide to cancel your membership, do so right away, as the membership will automatically continue each month or year.
- If you cancel during the free seven-day trial period, your access to benefits will end on the last day of your trial.
- If you cancel a yearly membership before the annual renewal period, you can also claim a prorated annual membership fee.
- If you cancel during the yearly renewal period, your access will extend until the end of the 30-day renewal period.