Have you tried ValuePlusOnline? This service provides members with discount deals for products ranging from pet supplies to car products. You can find drastically reduced prices on many common products that you use on a regular basis. While it has something for everyone, you may find that you no longer need or want to be a member. If so, you’ll need to organize the right information and take steps to cancel your membership.
Info to gather:
- Membership account number: This can be found on your Value Plus Welcome Letter and the email you received when you joined.
- The last amount(s) charged in your bank account (and the date)
Steps to take:
- Look at your bank statement or online bank account. Write down the information on the last membership payment made. (It’s best to cancel as soon as you decide you no longer wish to be a member. The length of time between your cancellation and last payment may affect possible refunds.)
- Call Value Plus Online’s Membership Services: 1-800-475-1942 2.
- When you reach a representative, they will need your information, including your name, address and zip code, and membership number.
- Request to cancel your account. At this time you may need to provide the payment information.
- Or, if there is an issue, calmly ask what other steps you need to take for cancellation. Write down what you’ll need to do (or further information you need) and read it back to the representative to double check. You may also request a direct callback number, if you expect to be able to call back within a short period of time. Not all call centers can do this, but if so, it will save you a few minutes.
Tip: Anytime you cancel a service, write down the day and time you cancelled. You may need to keep an ongoing note on your phone or planner. Check your bank account periodically (monthly would be good) to make sure payments have stopped. If a mistake is made with future charges, you can refer to your documentation.