Been Verified is a people search engine that offers information regarding criminal records such as background checks. The information from the searches is provided online via their website and through its mobile app.
Been Verified allows you to cancel their membership by phone or email. To cancel you will need your 9-digit membership ID. You can find this ID number in the “Welcome New Member” email or by logging into your Been Verified account and accessing the Account Details section.
- Your Been Verified account username and password
- Your 9-digit membership ID
- Have your 9-digit membership ID nearby
- Call the customer service team, using the telephone number list above and request that your membership be cancelled.
- If you cannot reach customer service by phone then write an email requesting that your membership be cancelled to the email address listed above. *Be sure to include your 9-digit membership ID in the email
- Customer service phone number 1-888-579-5910
- Customer service email address [email protected]
You can reach the Been Verified customer support team by phone:
- Mon-Fri 8am-10pm ET
- Sat-Sun 10am-8pm ET