A Spokeo membership will continuously renew until a cancellation is requested. Use the cancellation form link above to prevent a Spokeo membership’s continuous renewal. In addition to canceling a subscription, requesting a refund is also possible if you are unsatisfied with Spokeo’s services. If you have used PayPal to purchase a Spokeo subscription, it can be canceled through PayPal’s website.
- The Spokeo account login information
- The PayPal account information, only if you are cancelling through PayPal
- Spokeo’s customer Service contact information
Canceling a recurring subscription:
- Head to spokeo.com on your current web browser
- At the top right of the webpage click Login and enter your account information
- Once logged in click on Usage & Subscriptions to be directed to the “Usage & Subscriptions” page
- Select the subscription you wish canceled
*Note that once canceled the subscription will not be renewed but you will still have the benefits of a Spokeo membership until the current term of your membership is over.
Canceling through PayPal:
- From your web browser enter the url www.paypal.com.
- Enter your PayPal account information and login.
- Click Profile.
- Click My Money.
- In the My preapproved payments section click Update.
- Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.
Spokeo Customer Service:
- To pursue a refund call the customer service number +1 (877) 913-3088 or send an email to CustomerCare@spokeo.com
- Alternatively you can directly contact Spokeo through their website at spokeo.com/contact