HBO Go is a mobile streaming service offered by the HBO network. HBO Go allows subscribers to view content on an on-demand basis, and it includes movies, special events, television series and other programming. There is no charge for the HBO Go service if you subscribe to HBO through a participating television provider.
If you want to cancel HBO Go through iTunes, just follow the simple step-by-step process below.
To get started on cancelling your HBO service through iTunes, you will need:
- Your Apple ID that you use to log into iTunes
- Your Apple ID password
Steps to Cancel
- Begin the process of cancelling your HBO Go account by logging into your iTunes account. Open the iTunes application on your PC or Mac computer, then sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- At the top of the iTunes page, locate the Account menu bar item and click on it to display the available drop-down options. Select View My Account to move forward.
- You will be asked to verify your Apple ID, so reenter it when requested. Click on View Account to proceed to the next step.
- On the View Account page, scroll down until you find the Settings section. Find the Subscriptions link, then look to the right side of the screen and click on Manage.
- The list of your current subscriptions will appear, and HBO Go will be on the list. Click on Edit to view the subscription options available for HBO Go and locate the Cancel Subscription button.
- Cancel the subscription by clicking on the Cancel Subscription button.
- Congratulations! You are now finished with the cancellation request.
Your HBO Go subscription will end when the present billing cycle ends, so don’t be surprised if you still have access to the service for a few weeks.