How to Cancel Kids Live Safe
Kids Live Safe is an online services that helps families and parents be aware of registered sex offenders in their neighborhoods. Kids Live Safe is a subscription-based service, requiring that you pay to view reports near you. They allow searches by area, or by name and feature a map to allow easy viewing of your results. To cancel your account follow the steps below!
Info you will need:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
Steps to cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Call 1-800-301-5905
- Request that the agent cancel your account
- Request that you be given a refund
- When asked, give the agent your account information
- Request that the agent provide you with a confirmation number or email
- Retain any confirmation numbers or emails you receive for your records
Steps to cancel by E-Mail
- Prepare an email requesting cancellation and include your account information.
- Email to email@example.com
- Wait for an email confirmation to be sure your account is cancelled.