LocalNet is an internet service provider. It provides internet access, web hosting, and other internet services. Known for its award-winning dial-up services, LocalNet has now expanded to provide DSL services as well. The company provides reasonable services plans as well as appealing customer incentive programs. Though LocalNet offers fast and reliable internet service, you may find that you no longer wish to keep your account. If you need to cancel your service, LocalNet has made the process straightforward and simple.
To get started canceling your LocalNet subscription, you will need the following items associated with your account:
- Full Name
To Cancel by Fax
- Write a letter stating that you would like to cancel your LocalNet services. Be sure to include your full name and username in your request.
- Fax the letter to 1-800-220-0749
To Cancel by Email
- Write a letter requesting to cancel your services. Include your full name and username in the letter.
- Email the letter to [email protected]. Be sure to send your request from your LocalNet account.
To Cancel by Mail
- Compose a letter requesting to cancel your account. Include your full name and username.
- Mail the letter to 8205 Main St. Suite 10. Williamsville, NY 14221
- LocalNet provides a month of free service for referring friends to LocalNet services. You will receive the credit after the friend has completed 60 days of service.
- If you do not wish to keep your services, but you are not sure if you want to cancel, you can put your account on hold. During the hold period, you will not have access to your services, but you will not be charged. Be aware that payment will automatically resume after your account has been on hold for six months.
- Your request to cancel services must be received at least five days before your account is set to renew.
- Account services will end at the end of the month in which you are canceling.