Munchery is a meal delivery service. Simply call up and order what you want and it will be delivered straight to your door. Munchery allows for delivery as early as the same night or you can schedule deliveries for another time. The food is crafted with only the finest ingredients. Munchery partners with local farmers to provide organic, in season food, picked at just the right time to provide optimum flavor. Food arrives chilled and all you have to do is reheat. Munchery provides flavor and convenience, but if you find that you need to cancel your Munchery account, the process is easy.
To get started cancelling your Munchery subscription, you will need the following items associated with your account:
- Email Address
To Cancel by Phone
- Call customer service at 1-888-458-5376
- Ask a representative to cancel your account.
To Cancel by Email
- Go to https://munchery.com/support/
- From the drop down menu, select “Membership”
- A second drop down menu will appear. From that menu select “how do I cancel my Membership”
- Click the button that says “Email us”
- Fill out the form and press “send email”
To Cancel Online
- Log into your account at munchery.com
- Click “My account”
- Go to account settings
- In the services menu, click on manage membership
- Click “Cancel membership”
- If you are not sure if Munchery is right for you, the company offers the first meal free to try it out.
- If you do not see an option to cancel, you are either in a trial period or you have paused your membership. If you have paused your membership, you must reactivate it before you can cancel.
- If you choose to be billed monthly, you will be billed every month on the same day that you signed up for a membership. If you cancel your membership, you must do so before your next billing period.
- No refunds will be issued for any charges during the month that you cancel.
- When you sign up for a free trial you will choose the frequency of billing for when the trial is over. You will automatically be charged at this frequency if you do not cancel before the end of your trial.