Sun Basket is a meal delivery service. Sun Basket takes all the hard work out of planning and creating your nightly meals. With Sun Basket, they will create delicious menus, gather the ingredients, and ship them straight to your door. All you have to do is put it all together and cook a delicious meal. Sun Basket features only organically farmed, GMO-free vegetables, and hormone free meats. You can customize your deliveries to fit the size of your family, your schedule, and even your dietary restrictions. There are a variety of different meal plans available including family meals, paleo, gluten-free, and even vegan and vegetarian options. You can even switch between meal types throughout the week. Sun Basket is a great way to make home-cooked meals easier and more convenient. Though the service is great, you may find that it no longer fits within your needs. If this is the case, we have outlined the steps to cancel below. To get started canceling your account, you will need your username and password. If you are canceling by phone you will need your email address.
To Cancel Online
- Log into your Sun Basket account.
- Go to “my account”.
- Choose “edit meal plan”
- Cancel all future deliveries.
- Contact Sun Basket’s toll-free number at 1-855-204-7597 to confirm your cancellation.
To Cancel By Phone
- Contact Sun Basket customer service at 1-855-204-7597.
- Ask the representative to cancel all future deliveries.
- Tell the representative that you would like to cancel your Sun Basket account.
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number.
You can cancel a delivery as much as you would like as long as you have submitted your cancellation request before the Wednesday cutoff.
Sun Basket offers a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of your product. You must contact Sun Basket within 7 days of your delivery.