Paramount Acceptance is hired by various different gyms or fitness owners to handle their member billing and contracts. Paramount Acceptance is able to help customers with any number of different billing situations that may come up. Members can call in and speak to a customer service agent, email the support team, or go online and make a payment directly on the website. They make it very easy and convenient to get all of your billing needs taken care of. If you would like to cancel your membership/contract we have listed the steps below.
What you’ll need to cancel:
- Phone number
- Member ID #
Steps to cancel via email:
- Call 800-748-4949
- Ask how to cancel gym membership
- They will look up contract and advise you on how to cancel. In most cases they will have you send a 30 day notice via email to cancel
- Make sure to get correct email address to send the cancellation to and your member number
- Prepare the cancellation email and send it to the email you were provided by the agent with a 30 day notice
- Ask for a confirmation email to be sent to you upon completion
You will still need to pay any fees due during the 30 day cancellation notice period.