Sling TV is a service that provides live television over the internet at a low-cost. Sling TV can be viewed on many types of tablets, Smart TV’s, and smartphones. Roku, XBOX One, web browsers, and some DVR machines also allow you to watch Sling TV. Sling TV’s services are currently listed at $20 per month for the most basic subscription. If you’re looking to cancel that service, please use this handy guide for canceling your Sling TV account quickly and easily.
To get started canceling your Sling TV account, you will need:
- Your username for Sling TV.
- Your password associated with your Sling TV account.
- Your email on file.
- The last four digits of your credit card on file.
Steps to Cancel Online
- Go to Sling TV’s website.
- Login to your account using the information you have.
- Find and click on the tab labeled ‘account settings.’
- Click on the button labeled ‘cancel account.’
- Select your reason for canceling your account and click on ‘continue.’
- Click on the button labeled ‘cancel my subscription.’
- Enter your password to verify your cancellation and once more click on ‘cancel my subscription.’
Steps to Cancel via Telephone
- Call 1-888-311-5141.
- When prompted, select option 1.
- When prompted again, select option 1.
- When prompted, provide your name, email address, and the last four digits of your credit card on file.
- Request cancellation of services.
Sling TV is easiest to cancel over the internet, though the company will inquire into your reasons why and the likelihood that you will return to their services.