Spotify is an application that is used for streaming music. There are literally millions of titles to choose in every genre known to man. Members can listen on computers or mobile devices, anywhere there is an internet connection. There are two ways to become a member. You can register for a free account that will give you the ability to choose a category and shuffle through the songs, or you can upgrade to a paid memberships and listen without any ads. There is a free 30-day trial so that you can determine for yourself whether or not you can handle the advertisements without going crazy. If you do not cancel by the end of the free trial period, you will be become part of the auto-renew group and will be charged each month until you cancel. A member can cancel at any time by following these instructions:
What you will need to cancel:
- Last 4 digits of credit card being charged
- Date of birth
- Zip Code
- Email address
Steps to cancel via email:
- Prepare a written request to cancel and make sure to include the items listed above
- Send the email to email@example.com
Steps to cancel online:
- Go to https://accounts.spotify.com/
- Go to the subscription page.
- Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
- Select a reason (select Other reasons if you’re canceling for a promotion).
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
- Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION