How To Cancel Your WhoEasy Account:
WhoEasy is a company that makes it easy to look up a phone number and determine where the number is from. This means that you will never have to wonder who is calling you again. WhoEasy lets you search any phone number and it will tell you who that number belongs to. WhoEasy works to identify landlines, mobile phones, or cell phones.
WhoEasy has information available on every single telephone in the entire United States. WhoEasy also makes it easy to look up email addresses as well. This will help you determine who is emailing you and where that email is linked to.
When you find the phone number or email address WhoEasy will tell you if it is a landline, mobile phone, or cell phone number and can provide the location for where the phone number is based out of as well (i.e. Los Angeles, California or Salem, Oregon).
Information You Need To Cancel Your WhoEasy Account:
- Email & Password
- Last 4 digits of your credit card number (if you don’t have the last 4 digits of your credit card and the date on which the original charge occurred, they can locate your account with your email address)
Steps For Canceling Via Email:
- Log in and then go to the “My Account” link located in the top right hand corner.
- Go to the left sidebar and go to Phone Search and click the option to change your plan.
- Click on the option to continue the cancellation procedure.
- Repeat the above steps for “Name Search” and “Email Search” as if well if you have active subscriptions.
Steps For Cancelling Via Telephone:
- Call WhoEasy at 1-888-744-0014.
- Request to cancel your subscription.
- Ask for a confirmation number so you can confirm that your account was indeed cancelled.
Always request a confirmation number to ensure your account was cancelled in case there are any future issues in billing or the amounts in which you are charged for a service you cancelled. Track and save this information for future use.